VR KINGDOM PTY LTD
Terms And Conditions
About The Website
- Welcome to www.vrkingdom.com.au (the ‘Website’). The Website for Virtual Reality Virtual Reality Multi Player Escape Rooms and Multi Player Shooting Games (the ‘Services’).
- The Website is operated by VR Kingdom Pty Ltd (VR Kingdom) (ABN 46632360055). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by VR Kingdom. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- VR Kingdom reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When VR Kingdom updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records
Acceptance Of The Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by VR Kingdom in the user interface.
Registration To Use The Services
- In order to access the Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account’).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Preferred username
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Social Media Accounts
- Date of birth (to confirm you are over 18 years of age)
You warrant that any information you give VR Kingdom in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member’) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with VR Kingdom or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
Your Obligations As A Member
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify VR Kingdom of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware.
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of VR Kingdom providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of VR Kingdom
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by VR Kingdom for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee’) by way of:
- Union Pay
- Gift card
- Any other other payment method that VR Kingdom may accept
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using any eCommerce payment gateway or any other service. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions any eCommerce payment gateway used by VR Kingdom which are available on their respective website/s.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
- You agree and acknowledge that VR Kingdom can vary the Services Fee at any time.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Changes to booking are only permitted up to two weeks before the scheduled booking. We do not offer refunds for cancellation, change of mind or gift vouchers
Gift Vouchers, coupons and other offers cannot be redeemed for cash.
If there are any issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can resolve any issues.
VR Kingdom has a no refund policy. VR Kingdom will only provide you with a refund in the event that VR Kingdom is unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of VR Kingdom makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund’).
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your session. Due to the scheduled structure of our session times, late arrivals may result in possibly forfeiting the booking altogether if you or a member of your group is late for the session.
If the whole session is booked by a single group (when all the participants are known to each other) then
If one or more group members is late
- You can commence the experience without them, but they cannot join the game if the game-master has already started the game as they need to supervise the game while it is operating.
- If you decide to wait for latecomers, your game time may be cut short
Late arrivals or no shows will not be entitled to a refund.
At VR Kingdom safety of our customers, visitors and employees are of utmost importance. Please follow the instructions of our staff at all times when you are at the venue. One of our staff will brief you regarding the safety procedures before you commence your experience.
Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in the game experience and possibly will not be permitted into the venue.
Players will not be allowed to continue the game if their behaviour is a risk to themselves, to others, the equipment or our property. In the event this happens, they will not be entitled to a credit or refund.
Children under the age of 12 must not be left unattended at the VR Kingdom venue at any time. Our staff are not responsible for the safety or care of your children. You may not be allowed to attend/enter the game if your child/children are left unsupervised at the premises. You will not be entitled to receive a refund under these circumstances.
- E-gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended. It is valid only at the venue it has been purchased for.
- The amount of the E-gift voucher will be applied upon entering the voucher code at check out and can be applied towards any booking or purchase made at VR Kingdom.
- E gift vouchers are sent to the purchaser or recipient by email. They are for a single use and once used are not transferable. Any balance remaining after purchases made will remain in the users account who redeemed the voucher on our website.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only at our website www.vrkingdom.com.au
- E gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or purchase other E gift vouchers.
Promotions and Offers
- In order to apply a promotion code to a purchase, a promotion code must be entered before placing the order and are only valid for online bookings.
- All our promotions will be subject to VR Kingdom’s standard terms and conditions in addition to any other terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied for a previously completed order.
- The promotion and its respective promotion code is only for a limited time and cannot be extended beyond its expiry date.
- Promotion codes cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Promotion codes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- If a booking purchased through a promotion the refund/credit amount is calculated by subtracting the promotion discount.
- VR Kingdom at its own discretion can change the terms of the promotion at any time without notice.
- Any violation of our terms and conditions will make the promotion invalid
Copyright And Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of VR Kingdom are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by VR Kingdom and/or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by VR Kingdom, who grants to you limited use whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- VR Kingdom does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by VR Kingdom.
- VR Kingdom retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of VR Kingdom and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- VR Kingdom will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of VR Kingdom make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of VR Kingdom) referred to on the Website, including but is not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of VR Kingdom, and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Limitation Of Liability
- VR Kingdom’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that VR Kingdom, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
Termination Of Contract
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by VR Kingdom as set out below.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- providing VR Kingdom with 1 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where VR Kingdom has made this option available to you.
- Your notice should be sent, in writing, to VR Kingdom via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
- VR Kingdom may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- VR Kingdom is required to do so by law;
- the provision of the Services to you by VR Kingdom is, in the opinion of VR Kingdom, no longer commercially viable.
- Subject to local applicable laws, VR Kingdom reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts VR Kingdom’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- You agree to indemnify VR Kingdom, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
Damage to Equipment or Property
- All players must at all times follow the instructions of VR Kingdom staff and team members. Players should take steps and precautions necessary to prevent injuries from occurring to any person, equipment or property. If the equipment or property is damaged, and damage to the equipment or property is caused by:
- the negligence or act of omission by the player,
- or misuse, abuse, or improper use of equipment or property
- or failure to return the equipment or property
- failure you to follow instructions
- wilful damage or neglect
- improper or anti-social behaviour
- any action or omission deemed to be inappropriate by a VR Kingdom staff or team member
- In the event of the any of the below then the player shall without limitation be liable for the following;
- any costs incurred by VR Kingdom in repairing or replacing the equipment or property;
- any loss of revenue due to the equipment or property not being available until the equipment or property is replaced or repaired;
- any other costs whatsoever incurred or loss suffered by VR Kingdom as a result of the damage to or loss of the equipment or property
- In the event that any damage is caused to any equipment or property:
- VR Kingdom staff and team members, shall be able to immediately request the player to leave the premises.
- Any player that causes damage to equipment or property shall agree to compensate VR Kingdom within seven (7) days of receiving the invoice for the damaged equipment or property.
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute’) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice (‘Notice’) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties’) must:
- Within 7 days of the Notice, endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 7 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Department of Fair Trading or his or her nominee;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
- The mediation will be held in Sydney , Australia.
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
Termination Of Mediation:
If 1 month have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
Venue And Jurisdiction
The Services offered by VR Kingdom is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.